Tuesday 20 October 2020

Bloggers Of India Who Are Making Passive Income OnlineMany human beings nonetheless do now not think about running a blog as a actual job

 Bloggers Of India Who Are Making Passive Income OnlineMany human beings nonetheless do now not think about running a blog as a actual job. But, being a expert full time blogger, I understand the reality.



People don’t consider me when I inform them that there are many profitable bloggers who run their weblog as a enterprise and whose profits surpasses the annual earnings of many government degree employees.


If you suppose running a blog is time wastage then I am sharing the listing of pinnacle a hundred bloggers in India from a range of industries. If you desire to begin your weblog then you can examine my article to locate on line enterprise ideas.


In the preliminary days when I was once nonetheless figuring out my content material strategy, aside from my mentor, these bloggers stimulated me to no longer provide up. Many of them are wildly profitable and are making tens of lots of greenbacks each and every month.


Note: We are no longer giving any rating to bloggers. I have cautiously researched and curated a listing of pinnacle bloggers, in no specific order, underneath every class – Travel, Food, Fashion, Parenting, Technology, Finance, and Digital Marketing.


Everyone is doing incredible job in their respective area. I appreciate the blogger stated at #10 in the equal way who is stated at #1.


Some of the key standards I have used to curate the listing includes


Individual bloggers (not companies/platforms or a group of bloggers)

Monthly Average Blog Traffic

Monthly Income from their blog

Content Quality

Popularity in their enterprise (and the love they obtain from their audience)

When I reached out to them for this article, many of them have been variety ample and replied with the aid of sharing their common month-to-month profits small print and the channels via which they are monetizing their blog.



I am expecting for inputs from relaxation of the bloggers as properly and I will replace as quickly as I hear returned from them.

No comments: